Hello everyone, TechStudy experts are with you)
Now we will teach you how to delete an account on instagram forever from android or iphone. We go to instagram, now we are in the feed, now you need to go to our "Profile" , click in the lower right corner on our icon.
And so in the profile we select 3 dashes in the upper corner. Then go to "Settings" .
Next, select "Help" , on the iPhone you will need to choose "Help" , Then "Help Center" , we are transferred to the browser of the phone, now we select "Account Management" and press "Account deletion" .
Here we choose "How to delete an Instagram account ", then in the paragraph "To permanently delete an account" , select the text highlighted in blue "Delete account" .
And now we need to log in, logged in! On the iPhone, you will not need to log in. Now, we need to choose the reason why we are deleting the account, I will select "I want to delete something." Then you need to enter the password again for confirmation.
We go down below and choose "Permanently delete my account" ... After the instagram asks if we are sure that we want to delete the account, we choose, yes. Well, the entire account has been deleted.
Like if you liked this article, subscribe to our channel TechStudy .
Be sure to leave a comment if you have any questions, we will be happy to answer you. The experts from TechStudy have been with you. Explore new opportunities with us. Bye everyone, bye!
Visitors to social networks are interested in the question: can whether delete Instagram using a mobile gadget. There are two options available - block profile indefinitely or deactivate completely. I'll tell you more about how delete Instagram account with phone.
How to remove Instagram: temporary blocking of a profile
I am often asked how to temporarily remove Instagram. According to the information posted in the help center, closing the page is temporarily permissible only through the Internet version. In mobile, developers do not provide such an option.
To delete Instagram indefinitely, follow the following procedure:
- Visit the official website using a browser on your smartphone.
- If you are logging in from your phone using a browser, and not the application for the first time, enter your phone number, nickname or email, and password.
- A profile editing window will appear next to your photo.
- A page with personal data will pop up.
- At the bottom of the page, "Temporarily block account" appears.
- The social network will display a window where you need to enter the reason why you wanted to remove the profile from public view.
- Enter your password to confirm that this is your page.
- Click on the blue button below.
- Your profile data will be hidden until you decide to resume the page.
Temporary deactivation of a profile is relevant in cases when you:
- We decided not to use social networks for a while and do not want to be bothered during this period.
- You have become the organizer of the prize drawing and are afraid of mass unsubscription.
- You assume that there are complaints about your account and do not want to be blocked by the administration.
- Would you like to refuse the incoming mass mailing of advertising and other annoying messages.
Instagram does not allow you to restore your profile after deactivation. Therefore, short-term blocking is a useful solution for many users. This allows you to reactivate your account if necessary.
To unblock your account, do one of the following:
- Sign in using the mobile app.
- Sign in with Facebook.
- Log in through the browser of your mobile device to the network and log in.
- On the personal page, click the three dots and select the "Unblock Profile" option.
If after a temporary disconnection you cannot remember your username or password, proceed as follows:
- Click on the item "Forgot your password?"
- Select the option to send your login information.
- Enter them in the dialog box.
Read also: How to delete a Facebook account permanently
How to permanently delete a page on Instagram via your phone
As you know from the official site, you can delete your Instagram account completely. However, remember that after these manipulations you will no longer be able to restore it. All your data will be deleted.
To delete your Instagram account, you will again need to use the full version of the site. It is not possible to carry out manipulation using the application.
So, to permanently remove a page from public access, proceed as follows:
- Launch the mobile device app.
- To get into the settings, click on the three strips that can be seen at the top.
- Go to the "Help" section and find the sub-item "Help Center".
- The application will prompt you on the screen asking which browser to use to open the page - standard or additional.
- On the site that opens, pay attention to the column on the right.
- Click on "Manage Profile" and go to "Delete Account".
- A list of three items will open. We are interested in the second one, it is called "How can I delete my account?"
- Read the information on how to delete your Instagram account from your phone (Android or IOS).
- There will also be a link to the Instagram section "Account Deletion", which you need to follow.
- Once on the page, you will notice a field in which you need to enter the reason for blocking your personal page.
- After making your choice, enter the password and click on the red button.
If you need to delete your Instagram page urgently, I recommend using a separate link. This method is much faster and more convenient. You need to open "Delete account" in your browser and go through authorization. After entering the data, follow the same algorithm of actions that I described in the previous method.
How to remove Instagram from your phone? After getting rid of your personal page, delete the application from your phone as well. I will tell you about two methods, which one to choose is up to you:
Removing an app from the screen:
- Click on the application icon and hold it for a few seconds. At the top of the screen, an image of the trash can appear and the question "Delete?"
- After swiping the icon to the trash can, click "OK".
- Go to "Settings" and then click on the "Applications" section.
- Swipe your finger to the right or left to get to the "Third Party" tab.
- Scroll through the list of installed programs and find the one you need.
- Click on the name, a menu with application properties will open in front of you.
- So that after deleting there is no program data left, click "Erase data", and then click "Delete".
So we figured out how to delete an instagram account. Despite the fact that social networks are called “the scourge of our time,” it can be a pity to get rid of your account and lose all data. That is why I advise you not to get excited. It is better if you first temporarily block the profile, since you can permanently remove it from public access at any time.
Read also: How to delete "Instagram" account from the phone 2020: Step-by-step instruction
Оригинал статьи: https://www.nur.kz/1772266-kak-udalit-akkaunt-instagram-s-telefona-posagovaa-instrukcia.html